Sunday, June 03, 2007

911 (WHY ARE WE IGNORING THE OB VIOUS

What proof, or for that matter evidence, can you cite that AlQuada planned and executed 911? Why does Bush and his crime ring fight so desperately to avoid an independent inquiry?Who in our leadership wanted a war? Who originated "pre-emptive" action and argued it use? Who lied to scare Congress and the citizens into underwriting it? Do you suppose they do not want it AlQuada convicted!! Or perhaps you think they are secret members of AlQuada and they don't wanttheir involvement uncovered!!

Some call it Common Sense: I am going to call it the ability to reason. And it is sparse. Why would anybody insist on believing this wild tale with neither a viable reason nor any firm evidence? What of the long list of former Congresspeople who wrote the letter providing strong evidence that Cheney planned and excecuted 911.

Add that one of the original Bush handful of Nazis wrote as the theme of his thesis in 1968 stating how easy it would be to scare people into doing whatever "we suggest. All we need is to simulate another Pearl Harbor."

I have been following the political success of this little bunch of Nazis since l968 and I believe the statement of one of their original number who refused to go along with 911 that 911 was their Pearl Harbor. I saw him step out of the 911 crowd and announce he would nothing to do with mass murder. Later I found followup info in the internet. Assuming that if I did you did, there must be your reason for ignoring it. Something beyond my vision. My curiosity is becoming to strong for me. Would anyone of this group of you mind who are undoubtedly far ahead of me on using the internet, and likely several other directions willing to tell me why you are ignoring this obvious information.

No comments: