Sunday, June 03, 2007

YOU, TOO, OLBERMANN

YOU TOO, OLBERMANN

Sir: I sold my first article 71 years ago. Subsequently, 2,500 words a
week, including a weekly column, appeared under my byline. I have 25
awards. I was once proud to call myself a journalist. But no more.
Shame on all of you. You too

How could you say that not one candidate for President faced up and
spoke the truth regarding this despicable war. Dennis Kucinich has done
so from the start: and you, sir, waited all those four years to do so.

With the rest of the media, you even list the candidates and refuse to
include the name Dennis Kucinich. Don't you recognize that that is a
lie. Or like the corporations, are you afraid if the people knew him,
they would gather him to them as their own and we would have a leader
who knows how to make peace, who knows how a transmit justice.

Shame on you for your refusal to recognize that Dennis Kucinich is the
most brilliant politician within reach and has every attribute of a
hero.
Go Emily - Y

No comments: